Share your picture
Treat yourself to this healthy and original Avocado and shrimp verrine with its coconut and curry flavored sauce !
Freshness, sweetness, bold textures and exotic flavors: a magic combination for a visual and gustative pleasure! This avocado-shrimp verrine is a total must and a perfect alternative to the avocado-shrimp cocktail or salad for your party appetizers, a candlelit dinner, or an original New Year buffet !
The ultimate asset of this avocado and shrimp verrine ? This is an absolutely easy and fast recipe.
- Preparation time
- 15 min
- 5 people
- Meal cost
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Monday May 6th, 2019
- In a small container, mix your coconut milk, your lemon juice and your curry powder. Keep your sauce chilled for later use.
- Wash the avocados, peel them, remove the seeds, cut them into strips, sprinkle with lemon juice and set aside.
- Arrange your shelled shrimps in your verrines by alternating with avocado slices.
- Drizzle with your coconut and curry flavored sauce.
- Using a pastry bag, decorate with a whipped cream rosette. Insert a parmesan crisp and lay a plat parsley leaf.
- Your verrine is now ready! Enjoy!