Share your picture
With hard boiled eggs, the soft boiled egg is one of the eggs recipes which are cooked in their shells.
Creamy and tender, it should not be confused with the poached egg, which is cooked without the shell!
To make the perfect soft-boiled egg, follow the below steps:
- Cooking time
- 6 min
- 1 people
- Meal cost
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Monday January 15th, 2018
- Fill a large saucepan with salted water and vinegar preferably and bring to boil.
- Dip the egg with its shell in the water as it is starting to boil. The cooking time should be about 5 to 6 minutes depending on how creamy to want your egg yolk to be.
- Using a large spoon or a skimmer remove your egg. Instantly stop the cooking process by running under some cold water.
- Remove the shell and eat. Eat on its own or with bread or a fresh salad, a real treat!