Share your picture
- In a pan filled with unsalted cold water cook the coral lentils according to the instructions on the package (usually 10-15min).
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Cut the broccoli flowers into pieces.
- Once the lentils are cooked, drain them. Season with salt and pepper.
- Poach the eggs in a pot of boiling water with a little vinegar. (My trick to make the poached eggs work well - create a large whirlpool in the pan just before plunging the raw eggs into it and letting them form on their own for 3-4 minutes.)
- In a soup plate place the lentils, then the sautéed broccoli and a poached egg on top. Sprinkle a little pepper and chopped parsley on top.