Share your picture
This Spiral vegetables tarte tatin is a perfect autumn recipe. This tart is sure to take the center stage during your dinners. It will be a delight for the taste buds as well as the eyes!
To make a Spiral vegetables tarte tatin you will need some patience and precision. However it you are fond of good food and beautiful aesthetic the result is worth the wait: originality, breathtaking visual aesthetic, explosion of colors, flavors and textures in the mouth!
This tart will for sure be the highlight of your meal: served as an appetizer, starter or main course, our spiral pie will certainly seduce all your guests!
Follow the steps in our video!
- 6 people
- Meal cost
- Meal course
Pies & quiches
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Wednesday May 9th, 2018
- Make your short-crust pastry. Leave to chill for 1h.
- Wash and trim the vegetables in thin strips using a peeler.
- Arrange them harmoniously in your honey-covered pan, starting with the edges of the pie plate. (This step is thorough, but the end result depends on your patience.)
- Spread the short-crust pastry on your kitchen worktop and prick it with a fork. Add honey on the vegetables. Then place the pastry on your vegetables using a rolling pin.
- Ovenbake at 170 ° C (340 ° F) for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes. Unmould when turning the dish.
- Salt and pepper. Cut and taste. Enjoy your meal !